Thursday, July 06, 2006

Colorful Laundry & Houses p10


No clothes dryers in Venice

Venecians take pride in their clean clothes. They hang them like flags outside their windows.



The closet.

And the matster bedroom closet is right outside this window...
I guess hanging your clothes outside does save on closet space. But what if your neighbors like your clothes as much as you do? And what if it rains.

I especially enjoyed the colors of this particuklar load of laundry. It was a perfect addition to an otherwise plain picture.



Color coordinated

I think its absolutely adorable that mom matches the house behind her. It wasnt hard to find a house to match whatever color you were wearing in Venice. On the busboat, there were some people from London admiring all the beautiful colors of Venice, I thought it was funny at the time. Really though, now I'm back in the states, things seem so drab.

I guess all the buildings had to be painted wonderful colors, or the city would be as depressing as the sky was grey throughout our Venice visit.



If I had a penny for every bridge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cursief Huigje said...

Very nice blog with beautiful pictures.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home