Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cheerful p11


They call me mellow yellow

This was near the top of climbing the decorative spiral staircase. I want to find out who these peoples' florist is. On the other hand, maybe they ARE the florist. Nice advertisement.



Botanical Balconies

I think you missed a spot! I can't believe how many flowers these people fit on their balcony. Whats even more amazing is that they keep them all alive and THRIVING. I'm truly amazed. Way to go with the color coordination.



Restful Lunch

This was our first pizza in Italy. The pizza is totally different from what we make it here. Its usually very flat crust. And it doesn't come pre-sliced. And they give you a whole pizza when you order one! The toppings are different, too. On the menu it will say tomato and cheese. Which means it has a small dab of tomato sauce and a thin layer of cheese on flat bread. They don't have pepperoni, either. They've got meats, but I just tried ham and what is called 'spicy sausage' which isn't that spicy ... Just comparatively spicy to their 'regular' sausage, which equates to a large-diameter slice of hot dog. Its something to get used to. I miss it already, though. I need to learn how to make it.

Sitting to our left were 2 boys about my age and were from England. They were dressed punk-like, but were talking about everything from girls to inheritance. They had coffee and smoked after their meal. I enjoyed listening in on their conversation.

Sitting on our right was a family of Americans with 2 younger boys. Typical brothers. They talked about their travel plans, and the boys seemed so used to travel at their young age. The mom had tons of shopping bags, and as they left, she made the eldest brother carry them all for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home