Saturday, July 08, 2006

Money Shots p36


First outing in Florence

This was one of the first places we stopped in Florence. It was a big square with a couple of fountains in it, and two mirror-image buildings on either side. One was an orphanige/hospital (of which I'm standing in front of), the other is as seen below. I was playing with my camera a little, while mom was kinda scoping out the place. I remember wandering around and sitting down for a while here. While mom was on the search for gelato.


The Money House

I have no idea what this building is, but it had either 'S' or '$' emblems between all the columns. Every time I see this picture I think of that theme song that was used for the apprentice "money money money money! ... money!"


Gelato Stop

So the gelato was addictive. Extremely. This is a pic of mom scoping out the stuff. As a side note, she had to get some pictures of her in her Fund for Teachers hat, for her grant. This is one of my favorite shots of her in the hat. She's got this 'mmm ... which flavor to choose' look going on. And I joke: thats where all the grant money went!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Rebecca! It seems you really enjoyed your vacation! Please, come over France one of these days ;)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

Great picture of mom! Screensaver quality :)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home